Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

How to wear Lavendar or Lilac? -Spring Outfit Inspiration


I'm always looking forward to spring, maybe because I live in Texas and desperately long for days that don't leave me sticky and with frizzy hair. Or maybe I love spring because we can finally pull out our color items! I'll take the latter! I mean, who doesn't love pulling out the yellow, lilac, and turquoise items that took residence in the back of our closets due to the Fall and Winter seasons! (Raises hand) I do! When the thought of Spring arises, one color instantly comes to mind: Lavender.

Lilac or Lavender is a color that ladies love, but most have absolutely no idea how to dress it up! It can be a very intimating color, so we took on the challenge to show you how lavender can be a very wearable. We took our Lavendar Maxi Skirt and paired it with our Fuchsia Linen Blazer, and a Turquoise Necklace! The Fuchsia and Turquoise compliments the lilac without dulling it out and brings a pop of color to an item that most would find very uhhhh "Not my style"! I hope this gave you ladies confidence in snagging lavender/lilac items when you see them, instead of running from them like the plague! Haha, until next time ladies!


*Click the link below to shop for the items*

No comments:

Post a Comment